More about our masks
- 100% MULBERRY SILK - Mulberry silk is a natural material that is breathable, hypoallergenic, naturally antibacterial and does not retain moisture.
- OEKO-TEX CERTIFIED - We use silk complying with STANDARD 100 by Oeko-Tex. This label ensures that the textiles have been tested and are free from any harmful substances.
- WASHABLE AND REUSABLE - No more disposable masks! Disposable masks are extremely wasteful, harmful to the environment and should be preserved for health professionals. Our masks are washable, more comfortable and can be used again and again. See below for washing instructions*
- SKIN FRIENDLY - Silk is incredibly gentle on the skin, especially for people with sensitive or acne-prone skin. Silk causes less friction than other fabrics and does not retain moisture and bacteria.
- ADJUSTABLE EAR LOOPS - Our masks are pleated and come with adjustable earloops to ensure a comfortable fit on your unique face shape.
Please note that this is not a medical mask*
CARE FOR YOUR MAKS
UK 1-2 working days
EUROPE 4-7 working days
INTERNATIONAL 5-10 working days
US 5-10 working days
* Please note that due to COVID-19 we might see some delays in delivery
Due to the hygienic nature of this product, the product can only be exchanged or returned if unopened in its original packaging.